Pacific Palisades Office | Appointment Request | Refer a Patient | COVID-19 Update
We hope you and your family are healthy and safe. We have now resumed seeing patients. Please call the office to make an appointment.
We appreciate everyone's patience as we try to stay safe. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
Just a few notes about our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You may be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Please use a mask or face covering and maintain social distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- We will perform a no-touch temperature check on everyone entering the office.
- We ask that only one parent or guardian (if needed) join our patients in the treatment area.
- Once you have checked in, we may ask that you wait outside until we are ready to see you.
- We will schedule with greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time. In order to help with this, we ask that you please try your best to be on time.
- We ask that you do not come to the office without an appointment.
- Please brush your teeth prior to your visit. We will not be brushing teeth in the office.
We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Sincerely, Dr. Steven Lee and Team